16. Dezember 2012

| israel |

 | tel aviv | jerusalem | 

march 2012. peter and haya did another cookbook together. they decided to shoot the photos in hayas country of birth, tel aviv, israel. lucky me.
                                                                             
to be honest. i don't know why it took me so long to publish these pictures.
maybe it's because of the fact that this one week changed some of my attitude to life. i know that sounds cheesy but somehow this trip made me think about things. simple things.
anyway the following pictures really mean a lot to me....
                                                                             
thank you peter, haya, doris, noga & sraya.
                                                                             
i can't arrange the photos the way i want. that bothers me.
so i recommend this:

click on the first picture so that you get into the fullscreen mode then use the arrow keys for navigation.














































































Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen